Founded in 1938, NTEU National has grown to represent some 150,000 bargaining unit employees in 32 federal agencies and departments. NTEU currently represents approximately 27,000 employees at Customs and Border Protection.
NTEU Chapter 128 represents all CBP bargaining unit employees in the National Capital Region (including DC, VA, and the Advanced Training Center in Harper’s Ferry, West Virginia).
WHAT WE DO
Together, NTEU National and Chapter 128 work to:
- Enforce Collective Bargaining rights
- Protect Bargaining Unit Employee due process
- Negotiate local agreements
- Advocate on legislative issues important to CBP Bargaining Unit Employees and the Federal workforce
- Host educational programs